Anne's Images

Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sale in my Esty Shop & a new Freebie

Good morning ladies;

 I wanted to let you all know that staring today until the end of Jan.  I have a 50% off sale in in my Esty Shop.  As of the end of Jan. I will be closing my shop, however I will have all my images here on my blog, I will also be adding a donation button, hoping that I will get some donations for my Food Bank projects.  Some of you might already know that my "Force for Good" is to make sure the children of the Food Bank recipients get gifts from Santa.  I work all year long making cloths for the children and buying toys etc. with the money I made from my shop.
The code for the 50% is       winterblues    I have linked it to my shop.

Don' forget the Outlawz, go over and join our new challenge Festive Fridays,  we are having so much fun and the entries are fantastic.

Here is your new freebie .... enjoy....

Thank you & Happy Carding

Valentine's Hearts

1 comment:

  1. These hearts are cute! Thank you, Anne! I always appreciate your freebies! Sorry to hear you are closing your shop. I think it's a wonderful cause that you are supporting. I'm afraid I am unable to donate due to not working and having no income but I hope you are able to continue your efforts for this worthwhile cause as I know it is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive