Anne's Images

Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Through The Craft Room Door Challenge

Hi everyone...here are some amazing cards that the A Team has made for this weeks challenge at TTCRD.   The images are all by Whoopsiedaisy, I think you will agree that the images are all very sweet.  I have linked all the DT's names to their blogs, please pop on over and support them.

Anne (that's me)

Sandi

Roxann

Penny
Don't forget to visit the TTCRD Challenges, the theem is always Anything Goes.....

1 comment:

  1. Well look at you...been doing some posting since I talked to you last week :D Love your beautiful card Anne, it is such a beautifully feminine card. And of course the rest of the dt did a marvelous job on their creations too.

    Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I am back home...at least for a little bit. Will call and let you know when I am coming back out there...might be as soon as Sunday. It was so wonderful being able to get together for coffee...I really enjoyed that.

    Hugs ~ Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive