Followers

Friday, May 31, 2013

New Releases .. Anne's Digital Art

Hi everyone, I have several new releases on my ETSY Shop.  I hope you will visit, follow my store and take a browse through my images.  The first new one is  SUZY .. RUPUNZEL, she is in my shop, but if your join the Outlawz, and then join the Creative Freebie Challenge you can receive her for free, plus one of Sandiès Samples for free.  You will receive 2 free images every other week and all you have to do is make a card with one of the images and post it into the challenge...you have two weeks to make a card...wow that means if you join you will get 4 free images every month plus you can enter monthly draw for the Outlawz...there are some amazing prizes for you to win.


Suzy .. Rupunzel
Suzy .. Snow White

Suzy Cinderella



Suzy .. Angel Mermaid
Remember Rupunzel is free when you join the Outlawz, Creative Freebee Challenge, she is also available in my ETSY shop along with the 3 other new images.  My ETSY shop is instant download   ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive