Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New Image ...BB the Mermaid

Hi everyone, I have just added a new image to my shop... here is a card I made using the image.  BB is just an average woman being portrayed as many different characters.  BB is so much fun, I just love drawing her. 

Don't forget if you go to my new blog, join  and leave a comment, I will add you to the list for a draw at the end of July.  The more comments the more chances you have of winning.  You never know when a freebie will pop up on Anne's Digital Art Blog.... so check often.
Remember if you join the Outlawz Challenges and then become a member of the Creative Freebie Challenge, you will get 2 free images every other week.  All you have to do is enter one card into the challenge and you will automatically receive the next set .
Another must is Through The Craft Room Door magazine ... Colleen has done a fantastic job of creating the best online magazine I have ever seen.  There are tons of Tutorials and always lots of free images ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive