Followers

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

I would like to wish all my followers a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.  I am so blessed to have so many who like my images and wait for me to post them ... I promise in the New Year I will try and be on time ...  I have posted freebies for you as my Christmas gift ... the book and glasses were drawn from my Grandfathers old poetry books and his glasses, the other two are \my Suzy images .. One New Years image and fun in the snow.  I hope you enjoy them.   Huggz Anne








13 comments:

  1. Beautiful again Anne!! Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne. These are all fantastic. Love the elegance of the New Year's image - it will be perfect for one of the current challenges at The Outlawz. Seasons Greetings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a happy Christmas also. Thank you for the lovely freebies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I'd come back with the link to the card I made for The Outlawz Alcohol Markers Challenge:
    http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/happy-new-year.html
    Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Anne. So good to see your images here. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for beautiful freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Anne, for the beautiful freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much. I love your images and miss you on The Outlawz. Sarah W

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the book and glasses.... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u so much. I also love the book w/glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Anne. These are just wonderful ! All the holiday travel to visit family has made me very late getting over here but it was worth the wait. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Anne! They're all fabulous! Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive