Followers

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Twisted Thursday .... Outlawz challenges

Hi everyone here is my DT card for the Twisted Thursday Challenge over at the Outlawz ... remember our challenge is always "Anything Goes" but there is a twist is you want to do it.  This week the twist is Paper Piecing.   Sherri Baldy is sponsoring the challenge this month and has generously given each of us an image to use, here is mine.


My DT card using a Besties



I have used my background paper to make the bow and her socks, the paper for her pants is sthe same as the embellishments on the card.

 

I have made my flower and border using  Martha Stewart punches, and I have made by ribbon by folding a strip of paper .  The petals on the flowers stand up and give a 3-D effect, but it does not show to well in my photo.

I hope you will take a run over to the Outlawz and check out the Twisted Thursday Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive