Followers

Friday, January 8, 2016

New Challenge at the Outlawz

Hi everyone, I have some exciting news, we have added a new challenge over at the Outlawz Challenges.  It is called Festive Friday's, every Friday we are celebrating something silly, each Friday you will have 4 choices, you are allowed to enter 3 projects.  This months sponsor is"Anne's Digital
Art" , yes that's me and I am giving  away 4 digital images of your choice ( and as you know I always throw in one or two extras ) ... take a pop on over and join, you will have great fun.
Here is the card I made for this weeks challenge:

I have also posted a couple of new freebies that I drew just for the challenge, please help yourself to them.  Hope you have fun with the.   Huggz Anne







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive