Anne's Images

Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Thursday ... It's Freebie Time Again

I just can't believe that Spring is around the corner.  I have plants growing in the greenhouse, and flowers popping through the ground.  So to get you all in the mood for spring I have a new image for you ... These will be what you are dragging out soon.
I mention a week or so ago, I was closing my ETSY shop because of the EU VAT, well it appears that ETSY has straightened everything out for us, so my shop is reopened, I am still in the process of getting it updated, but it is open.  Next week I am having a reopening sale so watch for the code.
OK here is your image, have fun.....
Garden tools

6 comments:

  1. Lovely image, thank you. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anne!! So nice of you to share this gardening image with us!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for these Anne! They are such welcome images at this time of year with the promise of spring!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Anne, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne, this is perfect as I know you must be hankering to get back into your garden. Thank you for sharing this.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive