Anne's Images

Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

New Freebie

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope your weekend is a great one.  I have been doing some more drawing and finishing up images I started last year, I'm afraid I have not been putting much effort into my images as I thought I would close my Etsy shop, but now that the VAT is straightened out I will remain open and get back to business.  The freebie today is one I started last year, I had decided that my Huggz the Bear images needed a lady friend, so I created Bloosom, this is the first image of her, but I have several more started.  I hope you enjoy her.  Please leave me a link if you use her in a challenge or create a card to put on your blog.   

Anne

Bloosom

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Anne, this is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the adorable bear! Just very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anne, it's so cute! I love bears of any kind! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is absolutely aaaaaaaaaa dorable. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ... what cute little bear Anne! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too adorable...thank you so much for sharing it Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne, she is simply darling. I'm so glad you are not giving up. Thank you for your generosity.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive